Fitness Design Solutions
Look Better, Feel Better, Live Stronger
Through Better Movement.
Health & Wellness Coaching | Pilates| Yoga | Massage Therapy
Let’s be honest. You are not a textbook. Nor should your body be treated as one.
Proven simple-to-use tools that create real-world, life-changing results in your body, mind, and life.
Surviving is just the beginning….Let’s get you moving again.
Work With Me
Has life thrown you a curve ball?
- Only feeling 80% after surgery, joint replacement, or physical therapy?
- Stroke, Parkinson, MS, have you unsteady on your feet?
- Don’t remember what it feels like to live pain-free?
Need proven solutions to feel better now?
Well, you’re in the right place!
You ARE a cancer survivor the day you are diagnosed.
- Can’t concentrate, stay on task, or brain fog wearing you out?
- Did treatment leave you with chronic pain that just won’t quit?
- Neuropathy got you unsteady on your feet?
Did you know studies found exercise lowers the risk of cancer recurrence by approximately 30%?
No idea where to start and fearful of an injury or increased pain?
Starting, Starting Over, Or Reaching For a Big Goal?
- You want to start exercising but:
- You hate exercise
- You don’t know where to start
- You used to work out but life happened
- You have a big goal in mind but, You tried on your own and it didn’t go the way you wanted?
Are you ready for a coach who can get you started and get you across the finish line pain-free?
Heard of Breast Cancer Related Lymphedema (BCRL)?
- EVERY breast cancer survivor has a lifetime risk for BCRL.
- The more types of treatment you received, the higher your risk.
- Never get blood pressure checks, vaccines, blood draws, or IVs on your affected arm.
- If your affected arm sometimes feels heavy, tingly, achy, it may be a sign of early BCRL.
Is this all new information?
Don’t worry we have you covered.
Unspoken Truths of a Cancer Journey
Jennifer Cochran | TEDxCatoctinCircleWomen
Have you ever been in a doctor’s office and had them say, “Hmm, that is weird”? Or, worse, “You are healthy, there is nothing wrong with you”, yet you know there is.
In The Unspoken Truths of a Cancer Journey, Jenn talks about this and other unspoken truths that patients and caregivers face when dealing with serious illness like cancer.
Unspoken Cancer Truths
The podcast will meet you where you are in your journey as a survivor or a caregiver so you can make the leap from surviving to thriving together, even on those days you might just want to stay in bed!
365 Cancer Truth Notes
Cancer Truth Note: #296 Being productive is more than moving the big rocks. It is walking the dog, brushing the cat, doing one load of laundry, spending time reading a book or working on a project for fun, or taking a nap when you need rest. A cancer diagnosis often...
Cancer Truth Note: #295 Are you feeling unproductive and negative about it? Gratitude for the little things can flip the script on our perpetually over-packed lives. This is a big one. For all the overachievers out there, slowing down during treatment and in the...
Cancer Truth Note: #294 Are you feeling like your brain is foggy and work is hard or worse like an alien in your own body? Try 2 minutes of play. Hula Hooping, bouncing a ball, playing with your pet, a change of activity can clear your mind and jumpstart your problem...
Ready to Get Started?