Fitness Design SolutionsLook Better, Feel Better & Live Stronger Through Better Movement™
I have experienced firsthand how this work has helped to heal my body after both an injury and illness. I used all of these therapies following a car accident in 2006 to rehab a knee trauma and later following a bilateral mastectomy in 2016. These experiences give me unique insight into what you may be experiencing, both physically and psychologically while you are getting moving again.
- Only 80% after surgery, joint replacement, or physical therapy?
- Stroke, Parkinson, MS, have you unsteady on your feet?
- Don’t remember what it feels like to live pain-free?
Need proven solutions to feel better now?
Well, you're in the right place!
Start here to learn more.
- Can't concentrate, stay on task, or brain fog wearing you out?
- Did treatment leave you with chronic pain that just won’t quit?
- Neuropathy got you unsteady on your feet?
- Have you heard about Breast Cancer Related Lymphedema?
Did you know studies found exercise lowers the risk of cancer recurrence by approximately 30%?
No idea where to start and fearful of an injury or increased pain?
Learn more about our cancer survivor tested solutions here!
- Your Dr. wants you to start exercising. You want to feel better, but you hate exercise and don't know where to even start?
- You used to work out, then life happened. You’re ready to start again but what does that even look like?
- You have a big goal in mind. Maybe you tried on your own and it didn't go the way you wanted.
Are you ready for a coach who can get you started and get you across the finish line pain-free?
After 10 years of getting hundreds of people like you moving again after illness or injury I have developed an extensive toolkit to meet you where you are and get you moving again.
Are you ready to stop letting your mind and your body decide what you are capable of?
Are you ready to truly move into living and loving your life?
If you are saying, “Yes!”
Then let me help you.
The Unspoken Cancer Truths™ Podcast
It is time to figure out your new normal and there is no one-size fits all manual. The Cancer Cliff Notes Podcast is here to help you and your support system make the leap from surviving to thriving even on those days you might just want to stay in bed.
Join the Surviving is JUST the Beginning™ Community
I understand that your diagnosis does NOT define you. On a cancer journey we can all use some positive support. In the community you can connect with podcast guests and other survivers, caregivers, and positive supporters. I would love to have you join me over in the community.