WHO DO YOU TURN TO WHEN YOUR BODY ISN’T WORKING?
Look Better, Feel Better, Live Stronger
Through Better Movement.
Health & Wellness Coaching | Pilates| Yoga | Massage Therapy
Let’s be honest. You are not a textbook. Nor should your body be treated as one.
Proven simple-to-use tools that create real-world, life-changing results in your body, mind, and life.
Surviving is just the beginning….Let’s get you moving again.
Work With Me
Has life thrown you a curve ball?
- Only feeling 80% after surgery, joint replacement, or physical therapy?
- Stroke, Parkinson, MS, have you unsteady on your feet?
- Don’t remember what it feels like to live pain-free?
Need proven solutions to feel better now?
Well, you’re in the right place!
You ARE a cancer survivor the day you are diagnosed.
- Can’t concentrate, stay on task, or brain fog wearing you out?
- Did treatment leave you with chronic pain that just won’t quit?
- Neuropathy got you unsteady on your feet?
Did you know studies found exercise lowers the risk of cancer recurrence by approximately 30%?
No idea where to start and fearful of an injury or increased pain?
Starting, Starting Over, Or Reaching For a Big Goal?
- You want to start exercising but:
- You hate exercise
- You don’t know where to start
- You used to work out but life happened
- You have a big goal in mind but, You tried on your own and it didn’t go the way you wanted?
Are you ready for a coach who can get you started and get you across the finish line pain-free?
Heard of Breast Cancer Related Lymphedema (BCRL)?
- EVERY breast cancer survivor has a lifetime risk for BCRL.
- The more types of treatment you received, the higher your risk.
- Never get blood pressure checks, vaccines, blood draws, or IVs on your affected arm.
- If your affected arm sometimes feels heavy, tingly, achy, it may be a sign of early BCRL.
Is this all new information?
Don’t worry we have you covered.
Unspoken Truths of a Cancer Journey
Jennifer Cochran | TEDxCatoctinCircleWomen
Have you ever been in a doctor’s office and had them say, “Hmm, that is weird”? Or, worse, “You are healthy, there is nothing wrong with you”, yet you know there is.
In The Unspoken Truths of a Cancer Journey, Jenn talks about this and other unspoken truths that patients and caregivers face when dealing with serious illness like cancer.
Unspoken Cancer Truths
The podcast will meet you where you are in your journey as a survivor or a caregiver so you can make the leap from surviving to thriving together, even on those days you might just want to stay in bed!
365 Cancer Truth Notes
Cancer Truth Note: #361 A cancer journey is a human journey. It covers the spectrum of emotions, sometimes changing from moment to moment depending on the day. Somewhere along the way, we lost our way when it comes to giving ourselves permission to feel all the...
Cancer Truth Note: #360 Regaining and/or maintaining your physical health in cancer survivorship is a challenge that needs a better solution. There are so many components to this. Cancer treatment can put weight on your body, it can take weight off your body. If you...
Cancer Truth Note: #359 Accept help gratefully when it is offered, even if you are not sure you need it. ASK for help when you need it! It is so common to think someone needs help more than me. Here is the truth.The availability of help is not finite. I remember when...
Ready to put our evidence based tools and proven solutions to work for you?