Episode 51: Get Organized and Defeat the Stress of Physical and Mental Clutter with Kerry Thomas
From closets to email inboxes, clutter is everywhere. Let’s start the year reinvigorated by getting organized! This week’s episode features declutter expert and life coach Kerry Thomas, who helps overwhelmed people organize their environments for productivity and peace of mind, and her TED Talk “From Clutter to Clarity” has over 800,000 views on YouTube! She’ll be sharing her work that focuses on the different types of internal and external “clutter” (up to 15 types!) and what you can do to break the cycle of stress they cause. Kerry’s favorite organizing tips and tricks will help you start small and enjoy that decluttered feeling starting TODAY!
We’ll talk about:
- How YOU can reduce stress by taking control of your internal and external clutter
- Don’t turn a blind eye to clutter – Kerry gives her TOP TIPS to face it head on!
- The BEST ways to stay accountable and organized in the fight against clutter
- How to handle clutter when you are struggling with post-surgical fog or chemo brain
- Kerry and I share our personal experiences to empower you to find deeper meaning for organizing (and be successful the first time!)
- How you can clear clutter to achieve your dreams and live your purpose
- Learn more about how to maximize your time when it comes to making decisions about clutter
- The ONE thing you need to know to take the first step in your declutter journey (and you can start it today!)
- And much more!
Connect with Kerry Thomas at her website Conquer the Chaos.
Watch Kerry’s TED Talk “From Clutter to Clarity”
Follow me on Instagram to get the latest updates on the podcast: @thejennifercochran
Continue the conversation in my free private Facebook group, Surviving is JUST the Beginning
Want to appear as a guest?
Get the Episode
Episode 81: Unspoken Cancer Truths: The Year in Review I can’t believe we are at the end of 2021! It has been another amazing year of Unspoken Cancer Truths™, and I’m so glad you’ve joined me along the way. In this episode, I’m recapping a snippet of each episode,...
Episode 80: Recapture Your Well-Being .Are you prioritizing self-care and your well-being this holiday season? If you’re like me, you’ve probably been spending quite a bit of time on Zoom calls and meetings—so, I did a little research on “Zooming” and the impact it...
Episode 79: Normalizing the Conversation on Grief and Loss with Lesleigh J. Tolin Loss can occur in so many ways, and how we process the accompanying grief is an important step that is often overlooked. That’s why I am so excited to bring you my chat with...