Episode 48: How to Set Achievable and Aligned Goals in 2021
As we enter into 2021, there’s a ton of focus on resolutions, making changes, and planning with some pretty discouraging statistics going around about how many people ACTUALLY achieve the resolutions they set for themselves at the beginning of a year, am I right? So on today’s episode, I’m sharing what I found when I dug into the ACTUAL study that gave us these numbers, why you shouldn’t let that number discourage you, and what you can take away from it so that you can create goals (not resolutions!) this year that are achievable in a big way!
- The difference between goals and wishes and how you can take those wishes and turn them into actionable and achievable goals
- How to reclaim your power of choice and show up fully in the world this year
- What resolutions ARE and AREN’T
- The often overlooked area of well-being you should revisit frequently
- How and why the most successful people in these studies achieved their goals (and how you can use this information to reach yours as well!)
- My goals for 2021 and I how I broke them down
- And more!
Want to appear as a guest?
Get the Episode
Episode 58: Finding Silver Linings During COVID-19 w/ Laura Morrow Your busy life doesn’t always stop when you are diagnosed with cancer. This is true for this week’s guest, Laura Morrow — breast cancer survivor and owner of Simply AIP, a subscription food service for...
Episode 57:Navigating Healthcare in a Pandemic w/ Dana Hutson What are the short and long term-effects of the pandemic on cancer screenings, diagnoses, and treatments? We’re diving into this question this week with returning guest, Dana Hutson. As a consultant,...
Episode 56: Exercise and Positivity after Breast Cancer w/ Sherri Wagliardo With the discovery of three tumors in the one year between her annual mammograms, Sherri Wagliardo’s story is a reminder that no one is prepared for a cancer diagnosis. Sherri, a VP of sales...