Episode 48: How to Set Achievable and Aligned Goals in 2021
As we enter into 2021, there’s a ton of focus on resolutions, making changes, and planning with some pretty discouraging statistics going around about how many people ACTUALLY achieve the resolutions they set for themselves at the beginning of a year, am I right? So on today’s episode, I’m sharing what I found when I dug into the ACTUAL study that gave us these numbers, why you shouldn’t let that number discourage you, and what you can take away from it so that you can create goals (not resolutions!) this year that are achievable in a big way!
- The difference between goals and wishes and how you can take those wishes and turn them into actionable and achievable goals
- How to reclaim your power of choice and show up fully in the world this year
- What resolutions ARE and AREN’T
- The often overlooked area of well-being you should revisit frequently
- How and why the most successful people in these studies achieved their goals (and how you can use this information to reach yours as well!)
- My goals for 2021 and I how I broke them down
- And more!
Want to appear as a guest?
Get the Episode
Episode 81: Unspoken Cancer Truths: The Year in Review I can’t believe we are at the end of 2021! It has been another amazing year of Unspoken Cancer Truths™, and I’m so glad you’ve joined me along the way. In this episode, I’m recapping a snippet of each episode,...
Episode 80: Recapture Your Well-Being .Are you prioritizing self-care and your well-being this holiday season? If you’re like me, you’ve probably been spending quite a bit of time on Zoom calls and meetings—so, I did a little research on “Zooming” and the impact it...
Episode 79: Normalizing the Conversation on Grief and Loss with Lesleigh J. Tolin Loss can occur in so many ways, and how we process the accompanying grief is an important step that is often overlooked. That’s why I am so excited to bring you my chat with...