Episode 48: How to Set Achievable and Aligned Goals in 2021
As we enter into 2021, there’s a ton of focus on resolutions, making changes, and planning with some pretty discouraging statistics going around about how many people ACTUALLY achieve the resolutions they set for themselves at the beginning of a year, am I right? So on today’s episode, I’m sharing what I found when I dug into the ACTUAL study that gave us these numbers, why you shouldn’t let that number discourage you, and what you can take away from it so that you can create goals (not resolutions!) this year that are achievable in a big way!
- The difference between goals and wishes and how you can take those wishes and turn them into actionable and achievable goals
- How to reclaim your power of choice and show up fully in the world this year
- What resolutions ARE and AREN’T
- The often overlooked area of well-being you should revisit frequently
- How and why the most successful people in these studies achieved their goals (and how you can use this information to reach yours as well!)
- My goals for 2021 and I how I broke them down
- And more!
Want to appear as a guest?
Get the Episode
Episode 69: How to Think Critically Before Taking Advice There are so many research studies out there about the cancer journey, and it can be really tricky to navigate the plentiful information. How can you be sure that you are following advice that is factual and...
Episode 68: Caregivers Honoring Caregivers with Dr. Erika Michalski If you’ve ever been a caregiver, you know how hard it can be to juggle the many support roles you take on for your loved one, along with taking care of yourself (and living your life!). My guest this...
Episode 67: Ditch Negativity and Try Something New Have you ever felt scared to try something new? I've been there, too! Whether it's a new hobby, exercise routine, or an invitation, finding opportunities to venture out of your comfort zone can not only be positive,...