Episode 48: How to Set Achievable and Aligned Goals in 2021
As we enter into 2021, there’s a ton of focus on resolutions, making changes, and planning with some pretty discouraging statistics going around about how many people ACTUALLY achieve the resolutions they set for themselves at the beginning of a year, am I right? So on today’s episode, I’m sharing what I found when I dug into the ACTUAL study that gave us these numbers, why you shouldn’t let that number discourage you, and what you can take away from it so that you can create goals (not resolutions!) this year that are achievable in a big way!
- The difference between goals and wishes and how you can take those wishes and turn them into actionable and achievable goals
- How to reclaim your power of choice and show up fully in the world this year
- What resolutions ARE and AREN’T
- The often overlooked area of well-being you should revisit frequently
- How and why the most successful people in these studies achieved their goals (and how you can use this information to reach yours as well!)
- My goals for 2021 and I how I broke them down
- And more!
Want to appear as a guest?
Get the Episode
Episode 49: Meditation and Mindfulness for Stress and Chronic Pain with Camille Kennard Whether you or a loved one are on a cancer journey or not, between constant social media and technology influences and an extended pandemic, anxiety and stress are super common...
Episode 47:A Year of Unspoken Cancer Truths As we prepare to say goodbye to 2020, I want to share with you a look back at some of the most inspiring interviews we had this year on the show and my favorite takeaways from them. If you’re on your own cancer journey or...
Episode 46: Keeping Fitness Joyful with Michelle Stravitz (Fitness in Survivorship, Part 4 of 5) All month I’ve been talking with survivors who are making fitness fun to bring you this series on Fitness in Survivorship, because whether you were a super athlete or...