Episode 48: How to Set Achievable and Aligned Goals in 2021
As we enter into 2021, there’s a ton of focus on resolutions, making changes, and planning with some pretty discouraging statistics going around about how many people ACTUALLY achieve the resolutions they set for themselves at the beginning of a year, am I right? So on today’s episode, I’m sharing what I found when I dug into the ACTUAL study that gave us these numbers, why you shouldn’t let that number discourage you, and what you can take away from it so that you can create goals (not resolutions!) this year that are achievable in a big way!
- The difference between goals and wishes and how you can take those wishes and turn them into actionable and achievable goals
- How to reclaim your power of choice and show up fully in the world this year
- What resolutions ARE and AREN’T
- The often overlooked area of well-being you should revisit frequently
- How and why the most successful people in these studies achieved their goals (and how you can use this information to reach yours as well!)
- My goals for 2021 and I how I broke them down
- And more!
Want to appear as a guest?
Get the Episode
Episode 75: Health Awareness Month, EVERY Month You might be surprised to know that I'm not a fan of Breast Cancer Awareness Month (although I do appreciate the support!), but, I am an advocate for being health aware EVERY month, and I'm passionate about empowering...
Episode 74: Lymphedema: an unexplained mystery indeed! I describe higher education as a little like a marathon! You finish it and feel elated but wow I am never doing that again and yet here I am working on my second masters in public health (and I have completed 3...
Episode 73: Switching Up the Standard of Care with Stacey Tinianov Did you know that you have choices when it comes to treating your cancer? You CAN be in charge of your health and have the personalized care you want! My guest this week, Stacey Tinianov, is a mom,...