Episode 59: Living Life on Purpose with Andrea Campbell
Your life’s focus and purpose can change quickly after a cancer diagnosis. Re-evaluating what matters and what was significant in her life was most important for my guest this week, Andrea Campbell — two-time cancer survivor, speaker, transformational coach, and author of “The Beautiful Journey: Finding Purpose Through Cancer.” She’s passionate about sharing her cancer journey to empower people to believe in themselves and live their lives on purpose. In this episode, Andrea opens up about the intentional ways she is living her life out loud, and why she wants to inspire others to achieve their dreams in spite of adversity.
- Why Andrea revaluated the things that matter in her life after her breast cancer diagnosis
- The responsibility of being a survivor (and why she shares her cancer journey)
- Andrea’s shock at a second unrelated cancer diagnosis, and what that meant for her
- POWERFUL advice for slowing down to live your life on purpose
- How cancer gives new perspective on who we are
- Shining a light on the transition from treatment to SUCCESSFUL survivorship
- Andrea shares why she is living the life she loves (and following her dreams!)
- Why she calls her cancer journey “beautiful”
- Breaking down the stigma of seeing a therapist
- We reflect on personal stories of the impact of COVID-19
- And so much more!
Order Andrea’s book “The Beautiful Journey: Finding Purpose Through Cancer”
Follow me on Instagram to get the latest updates on the podcast
Continue the conversation in my free private Facebook group, Surviving is JUST the Beginning
Join me for a Coffee Chat
Want to appear as a guest?
Get the Episode
Episode 81: Unspoken Cancer Truths: The Year in Review I can’t believe we are at the end of 2021! It has been another amazing year of Unspoken Cancer Truths™, and I’m so glad you’ve joined me along the way. In this episode, I’m recapping a snippet of each episode,...
Episode 80: Recapture Your Well-Being .Are you prioritizing self-care and your well-being this holiday season? If you’re like me, you’ve probably been spending quite a bit of time on Zoom calls and meetings—so, I did a little research on “Zooming” and the impact it...
Episode 79: Normalizing the Conversation on Grief and Loss with Lesleigh J. Tolin Loss can occur in so many ways, and how we process the accompanying grief is an important step that is often overlooked. That’s why I am so excited to bring you my chat with...